- Location: Faridabad, Haryana
- Experience: 0 - 2 years of demonstrated experience in managing information and reports. Experience of co-ordinating activities among multiple stakeholders shall be a plus.
- Salary: 2,40,000-3,60,000
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Products: Hubspot, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Planner, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
- Key Skills: Marketing Communications, Cutting Tools, CRM, Customer Resource Management, Good Typing Speed, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint, Presentations, Email Communication, Microsoft Outlook, Hubspot, Salesforce, Excel, Powerpoint, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365, Office 365, Customer Service
This job is in the sales operations team but you will be working directly under the supervision of the company directors. As a sales co-ordination analyst, you will be spending a lot of time on the tools and services of Microsoft 365 and on the Hubspot CRM. Additionally, you would also communicate with the entire sales team based in different cities to update their activities on the internal information systems of the company. Based these communications and discussions, you will also be preparing daily reports using excel/word for submission to the directors.
For success in this position, it is essential that you are great at communication skills in English (written and verbal) and Hindi (verbal). Good typing skills would come in handy to keep your work efficient. Apart from this, your ability to quickly learn and adapt to cloud services shall be deterministic to your growth in the company. Given the significance of this role, attention to detail shall be of paramount importance.
- Directly work under the company directors.
- Communicate daily with the sales team across the country to collect daily updates.
- Prepare daily report based on information collected.
- Update collected information on the CRM.
- Keeping the CRM maintained and up-to-date.
- Send emails to various stakeholders on behalf of senior management, as and when instructed.
- Send marketing communications and emails as suggested.
- Prepare presentations to be shared with the customers as well as the suppliers in collaboration with the senior management.
- Prepare and deliver the reports as solicited by the senior management.
Desired Candidate Profile
Education: Any graduate from a reputed university
- 1 year experience in managing data and preparing reports.
- Experienced in writing professional emails based on dictation.
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Good verbal communication skill in Hindi.
- Good typing speed.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Ability to work with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Hubspot and Microsoft Teams.
- Attention to detail.